Senior Center happenings
Date posted: August 15, 2014
• Have surplus produce? The Senior Center has a Gardeners Market table in the lobby at 211 Smith St. every Monday through August between 10 a.m. and noon. For specifics, call Jane Perkins at 672-2240.
• Bluegrass and burgers at the Senior Center, Tuesday, Aug. 19, 7- 9 p.m. Free music. Open to the public. Burgers for $2.00.
• Dance to the music of the Drifters at the Senior Center, Friday, Aug. 22, 6:30-8:30 p.m. No charge. The dance is on the dance floor in the dining room of the Senior Center.
• Breakfast at the Senior Center on the first and third Saturdays of each month. Walk in anytime between 7:30-9:30 a.m. for a sit-down breakfast to start your Saturday. The next breakfast is Aug. 23 featuring oatmeal, bacon, honeydew melon, English muffin plus coffee, tea, juice and water. Open to the public. The cost is $6 per person or a $4.50 suggested contribution for registered diners. Registered diners may use Senior Center meal tickets. Please let us know that you are coming by signing up at the front desk at the Senior Center or by calling 672-2240.
• Do you have questions on your Medicare billing? Contact the Sheridan Senior Center at 672-2240 and ask to schedule an appointment with the Sheridan Medicare Patrol volunteer. There is no fee for this community service.
Copyright © 2015 The Sheridan Press or Sheridan Newspapers, Inc.