April 18, 2013 Reports
Date posted: April 18, 2013
• Motor vehicle accident, Coffeen Avenue and Avoca Avenue, 5:18 p.m.
• Rocky Mountain Ambulance assist, Wyoming Avenue and Burkitt Street, 7:12 p.m.
• Medical, 1800 block Fort Road, 7 a.m.
• Trauma, 800 block East Works Street, 7:32 a.m.
• Medical, 300 block Absaraka Street, 12:21 p.m.
• Medical, 1800 block Fort Road, 1 p.m.
• Medical, 1600 block Parker Avenue, 2:35 p.m.
• Trauma, Avoca Avenue and Coffeen Avenue, 5:16 p.m.
• Trauma, Wyoming Avenue and Burkitt Street, 7:12 p.m.
• Trauma, 300 block West Loucks Street, 11:19 p.m.
• Admissions — Ernestine Brown of Sheridan, Baby Boy Milot of Buffalo.
• Dismissals — Claire Evangeline Johnson of Sheridan, Jennifer A. Stewart of Sheridan, Savannah Elna Stewart of Sheridan.
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• No report available at press time.
• Minor in possession, East Ridge Road, 1:17 a.m.
• Court violation, Highway 14 West, Dayton, 3:39 p.m.
• Court violation, Canyon View Drive, 3:59 p.m.
• Records only, West 13th Street, 5:02 p.m.
• Property destruction, Dayton, 9:41 p.m.
• Property destruction, Taylor Avenue, 9:58 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until those individuals have appeared in court.
• Kristina Ranae Hudson, 36, Sheridan, warrant (failure to appear), municipal court, arrested by SPD.
Daily inmate count: 88
Female inmate count: 25
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 0
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 2
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 3
Number of releases for the previous day: 2