WEATHER FROM OUR SPONSORS
• Madeline Rice Kobold of Sheridan has accepted membership in the National Society of Collegiate Scholars. NSCS is the nation’s only interdisciplinary honors organization for first- and second-year students. Membership is by invitation only, and based on grade point average and class standing.
• Rachel Reed of Dayton has made the University of Montana’s Dean’s List for spring semester 2014. To qualify for the Dean’s List, students must be undergraduates, and earn a semester grade point average of 3.5 or higher in at least nine credits.
Latest posts by Staff Reports (see all)
- New Faces — September 2, 2015 - September 2, 2015
- Sheridan tennis battles Natrona: Number 3 doubles seals win for Lady Broncs, boys struggle - September 2, 2015
- Scholarship being offered to teachers - September 2, 2015