Reports June 20, 2014
Date posted: June 20, 2014
• No calls reported.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN AMBULANCE
• No reports available as or press time.
SHERIDAN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
• No admissions or dismissals reported.
SHERIDAN POLICE DEPARTMENT
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• No report available as of press time.
SHERIDAN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
• Civil dispute, Betty Street, Ranchester, 1:19 a.m.
• Damaged property, South Sheridan Street, 9:32 a.m.
• Accident, Dayton East Road, Dayton, 2:14 p.m.
• Burglary (cold), Highway 14A, Dayton, 2:40 p.m.
• Court violation, Coffeen Avenue, 2:40 p.m.
• Trespass (cold), Highway 87, 3:17 p.m.
• Shooting guns, Highway 14 East, 6:32 p.m.
• Alarm (burglar), Brinton Road, 7:14 p.m.
• Fireworks, Metz Road, 10:19 p.m.
• Livestock loose, Lower Prairie Dog Road mile post 2.5, 10:50 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until those individuals have appeared in court.
• Alex Ray Fowler, 19, Sheridan, bond revocation, District Court, arrested by SCSO.
• Douglas Delee Lamping, 27, Sheridan, expired registration, compuls auto insurance, seat belt restraint, driving while under suspension, driving without interlock device, Circuit Court, arrested by Wyoming Highway Patrol.
• Michael J. Porter, 58, Sheridan, warrant, Circuit Court, arrested by SPD.
• Dale Statczar, 54, Sheridan, DWUI, Circuit Court, arrested by SPD.
Daily inmate count: 56
Female inmate count: 4
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 0
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 1
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 4
Number of releases for the previous day: 5
Copyright © 2015 The Sheridan Press or Sheridan Newspapers, Inc.