WEATHER FROM OUR SPONSORS
• Broken sprinkler head, 200 block East Brundage Street, 3:19 p.m.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN AMBULANCE
• No reports available as of press time.
SHERIDAN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
• No admissions or dismissals reported.
SHERIDAN POLICE DEPARTMENT
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• Bar check, North Main Street, 12:39 a.m.
• Accident with injury, North Main Street, 12:59 a.m.
• Accident, West Fifth Street, 6:55 a.m.
• Reckless driver, Coffeen Avenue, 7:07 a.m.
• Criminal entry, Hill Pond Drive, 10:28 a.m.
• Accident, Alger Avenue, 10:46 a.m.
• Child neglect, West Loucks Street, 10:59 a.m.
• Assist agency, Thomas Drive, 11:34 a.m.
• Dog at large, Ponderosa Drive, 12:46 p.m.
• Bar check, North Main Street, 1:44 p.m.
• Abandoned vehicle, Tschirgi Street, 2:35 p.m.
• Removal of subject, Long Drive, 2:43 p.m.
• Abandoned vehicle, South Brooks Street, 3:13 p.m.
• Drugs/possession, Long Drive, 3:42 p.m.
• Civil dispute, North Main Street, 3:42 p.m.
• Suspicious circumstances, Edwards Drive, 3:59 p.m.
• Accident, Coffeen Avenue, 4:09 p.m.
• Suspicious circumstances, North Main Street, 4:43 p.m.
• Accident, Fourth Street, 5:28 p.m.
• Dog at large, York Circle, 5:36 p.m.
• Civil dispute, North Sheridan Avenue, 5:40 p.m.
• Civil dispute, North Sheridan Avenue, 5:41 p.m.
• Accident, North Brooks Street, 5:42 p.m.
• Civil dispute, West Works Street, 6:53 p.m.
• Fraud, North Main Street, 7:22 p.m.
• Domestic, West Works Street, 7:22 p.m.
• Stolen vehicle (cold), Delphi Avenue, 7:37 p.m.
• Zoning violation, Val Vista Street, 8:19 p.m.
• Malicious destruction, South Sheridan Avenue, 9:06 p.m.
SHERIDAN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
• Alarm (burglar), Deer Haven Drive, 1:53 a.m.
• Warrant service, West 13th Street, 9:56 a.m.
• Warrant service, West 13th Street, 2:01 p.m.
• Theft (cold), Kleenburn Road, Ranchester, 6:18 p.m.
• Assist Wyoming Highway Patrol, Interstate 90 exit 23 eastbound, 10:01 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until those individuals have appeared in court.
• Justin Dewey Kethman, 42, Sheridan, bond violation/revocation, District Court, arrested by SCSO.
• Michael David Fulciniti, 28, Sheridan, disorderly conduct public intoxication, disorderly conduct resisting arrest, Municipal Court, arrested by SPD.
Daily inmate count: 62
Female inmate count: 8
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 0
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 1
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 1
Number of releases for the previous day: 3
Latest posts by Staff Reports (see all)
- TR volleyball goes 2-2 at first day of Douglas Tourney - August 28, 2015
- Editorial: Why is ABF struggling so much? - August 28, 2015
- Free University of Wyoming Cowboy tickets available for veterans - August 28, 2015