WEATHER FROM OUR SPONSORS
• Activated fire alarm, 1300 block Stonegate Drive, 12:40 p.m.
• Motor vehicle accident, Whitney Street and Linden Avenue, 1:11 p.m.
• Rocky Mountain Ambulance assist, 200 block Smith Street, 2:17 p.m.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN AMBULANCE
• Trauma, 100 block Oxbow Road, 10:39 a.m.
• Medical, 1800 block Big Horn Avenue, 10:46 a.m.
• Trauma, Whitney Street and Linden Avenue, 1:08 p.m.
• Medical, 700 block Sheridan Avenue, 1:55 p.m.
• Medical, 200 block Smith Street, 2:18 p.m.
• Medical, 1400 block West Fifth Street, 2:57 p.m.
• Trauma, 1100 block Avoca Court, 3:35 p.m.
• Medical, 1800 block Fort Road, 3:08 p.m.
• Medical, 1400 block West Fifth Street, 4:19 p.m.
• Medical, 100 block East Alger, 6:30 p.m
• Trauma, 1100 block Main Street, 7:05 p.m.
• Medical, 1400 block North Main Street, 7:26 p.m.
• Medical, 1400 block West Fifth Street, 8:40 p.m.
SHERIDAN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
• No admissions or dismissals reported.
SHERIDAN POLICE DEPARTMENT
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• No reports available at press time.
SHERIDAN COUNTY SHERIFF’S
• Welfare check, Pennsylvania Avenue, Clearmont, 8:33 a.m.
• Identity theft, Gallatin Drive, 9:43 a.m.
• Damaged property, Evans Road, Story, 10:19 a.m.
• Theft, Maverick Drive, 10:36 a.m.
• Warrant Service, West 13th Street, 11:19 a.m.
• Agency assist, Big Horn Avenue, 5:53 p.m.
• Warrant service, Highland Avenue, 5:57 p.m.
• Criminal entry, Allen Avenue, 6:42 p.m.
• Harassment, West 13th Street, 10:13 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until those individuals have appeared in court.
• Jerry Lee Mace, 62, Sheridan, contempt of court warrant, Circuit Court, arrested by SCSO
• Cynthia Margaret Mason, 21, Sheridan, shoplifting warrant, Municipal Court, arrested by SPD
• Ryan Matthew Weglin, 19, Sheridan, shoplifting, Municipal Court, arrested by SPD
• Miranda Rose Mraz, 25, Sheridan, warrant for forgery and larceny, Circuit Court, arrested by SPD
• Gabriel Beasley, 29, Sheridan, child support warrant, District Court, arrested by SCSO
• Lewis Calvin Ukmar, 63, Sheridan, fail to appear warrant, Municipal Court, arrested by SPD
• Joseph Robert Maggs, 57, Sheridan, criminal entry, Circuit Court, arrested by SCSO
• Leonardo Hernandez, 29, aggravated assault/battery, interference with officer, Circuit Court, arrested by SPD
Daily inmate count: 67
Female inmate count: 9
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 0
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 2
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 8
Number of releases for the previous day: 10
Latest posts by Outside Contributor (see all)
- A special love: Grandparents raising grandchildren - November 28, 2015
- Academics for All gears up for 19th year of recognizing SHS seniors - November 28, 2015
- Column: A culture of kindness - November 28, 2015