Reports, May 14, 2014
Date posted: May 14, 2014
• Hazmat investigation, 1100 block Westview, 3:30 p.m.
• Medical, 1400 block West Fifth Street, 7:41 p.m.
• Medical, 1400 block West Fifth Street, 8:25 p.m.
• Medical, 1400 block West Fifth Street, 9:15 p.m.
• No admissions or dismissals reported.
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• Malicious destruction, North Gould Street, 1:17 a.m.
• Dog at large, Eighth Street, 6:42 a.m.
• Malicious destruction, North Gould Street, 8:07 a.m.
• Filthy premises, Illinois Street, 8:20 a.m.
• Suspicious circumstances, Sugarland drive, 9:04 a.m.
• Reckless driver, Sheridan Avenue, 9:40 a.m.
• Dog at large, Warren Avenue, 10:16 a.m.
• Citizen assist, North Gould Street, 10:32 a.m.
• Barking dog, Ponderosa Drive, 10:38 a.m.
• Weed violation, West Sixth Street, 11:06 a.m.
• Gas theft, Brundage Lane, 2:13 p.m.
• Illegal parking, Dana Avenue, 4:04 p.m.
• Furnishing, Coffeen Avenue, 4:23 p.m.
• Open container, West Burrows Street, 4:57 p.m.
• Warrant Service, Avoca Place, 5:04 p.m.
• Parking complaint, Mydland Road, 5:37 p.m.
• Accident, Park Street, 7:41 p.m.
• Dog at large, Crook Street, 8:55 p.m.
• DU, Fourth Street, 10:04 p.m.
• DUI, Seymour Street, 11:22 p.m.
• Suspicious circumstances, Adkins Place, 7:31 a.m.
• Agency assist, I90, 7:37 a.m.
• Alarm, Hanna Creek Road, 4:08 p.m.
• Fraud, Fort Road, 7:22 p.m.
• Traffic complaint, Dayton Street, Ranchester, 7:54 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until those individuals have appeared in court.
• Kory Wane Hackworthy, 32. Edgerton, out of county bench warrant (contempt of court), out of county court, arrested by SCSO
• Jeffery Boyd Galbraith, 24, South Jordan, Utah, DWUS, Circuit Court, arrested by SPD
• John Joseph Luback, 29, Sheridan, bond revocation, possession of marijuana (misdemeanor), possession amphetamine/stimulant, bench warrant (contempt of court), probation violation/revocation, Circuit Court, arrested by SPD
• Deborah Frances Warax, 58, Sheridan, DWUI, driving without interlock device, Circuit Court, arrested by SPD
• Andrew Jay Jordan 43, Sheridan, turn at intersection, municipal court, DWUI, Circuit Court, arrested by SPD
Daily inmate count: 67
Female inmate count: 7
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 0
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 1
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 6
Number of releases for the previous day:5