WEATHER FROM OUR SPONSORS
SHERIDAN — Santosha Yoga, on the top floor of the old Taylor School at 1030 N. Main St., is hosting a weekend of yoga workshops April 26-28.
Baxter Bell, medical doctor and master yoga teacher, will share ways that yoga can keep you healthier and happier as you age.
Scheduled classes are:
• “The Bones Have It!”, how yoga can help in the prevention of thinning bones — April 26 from 6:30-8:30 p.m., $40.
• “Yoga for Arthritis” — April 27 from 9 a.m. to noon, $75 for both April 27 sessions.
• “Yoga for Healthy Eating” — April 27 from 2:30-5 p.m., $75 for both April 27 sessions.
• “The Art of ‘Transfers’ or You Gotta Get Up to Get Down!” — April 28 from 9 a.m. to noon, $60.
The fee for attending all four sessions is $125.
If you register for sessions after April 19 there will be an additional $10 fee.
Sessions are open to all levels of yoga practitioners.
For more information call Steve Cropley at 751-5540 or Teddy Araas at 763-0017.
Latest posts by Staff Reports (see all)
- Press seeking nominations to honor young professionals - September 4, 2015
- Museum to host free weekend, switch to fall hours - September 4, 2015
- Whitaker pleads not guilty to forgery, theft - September 4, 2015