WEATHER FROM OUR SPONSORS
SHERIDAN — Emeritus at Sugarland Ridge will host a free seminar on Wednesday regarding long-term care.
The meeting will commence at 6:30 p.m. and is open to the entire community.
Topics to be covered include:
• the costs of long-term care;
• why long-term care planning is critical;
• various options to help with long-term care costs;
• a question and answer session;
For more information call 674-5575.
Emeritus at Sugarland Ridge is located at 1551 Sugarland Dr. in Sheridan.
Latest posts by Outside Contributor (see all)
- Column: Jeb Bush’s foot-in-mouth problem — a failure to communicate - September 1, 2015
- Column: Summer flying by, but still fun to be had downtown - August 28, 2015
- Column: Affirming a right to die - August 28, 2015