WEATHER FROM OUR SPONSORS
• Activated fire alarm, Odell Court, 10:09 a.m.
• Activated fire alarm, Sugarland Drive, 12:52 p.m.
• Activated fire alarm, Parkview Court, 6:41 p.m.
• Activated fire alarm, North Jefferson street, 10:01 p.m.
• Medical, NB Avenue, 4:31 a.m.
• Medical, East Fifth Street, 10:38 a.m.
• Medical, Coffeen Avenue, 12:35 p.m.
• Medical, Fort Road, 1:38 p.m.
• Medical, North Sheridan Avenue, 9:08 p.m.
• No admissions or dismissals reported
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• Parking complaint, East Seventh Street, 1:34 a.m.
• Welfare check, North Main Street, 3:13 a.m.
• Death investigation (suspected natural causes), North B Avenue, 4:27 a.m.
• Suspicious vehicle, West Loucks Street, 7:29 a.m.
• Theft cold, Coffeen Avenue, 7:51 a.m.
• Suspicious vehicle, Big Horn Avenue, 9:58 a.m.
• Theft cold, Bowman Avenue, 10:19 a.m.
• Suicidal subject, East Fifth Street, 10:26 a.m.
• Cat violation, Beaver Street, 10:36 a.m.
• Dog at large, North Park Area, 11:26 a.m.
• Dog at large, Long Drive, 11:37 a.m.
• Alarm, Papago Drive, 12:06 p.m.
• Theft Cold, Mydland Road, 2:03 p.m.
• Trespass cold, South Scott Street, 2:15 p.m.
• Abandoned vehicle, West Nebraska Street, 2:47 p.m.
• Animal lost, Emerson St., 3:27 p.m.
• Suspicious vehicle, Beaver Street, 3:58 p.m.
• Civil dispute, Bowman Avenue, 4:03 p.m.
• Accident, Sheridan Avenue, 4:27 p.m.
• Harassment, Highland Avenue, 4:47 p.m.
• Warrant service, Sheridan Avenue, 4:52 p.m.
• Dog at large, Industrial Road, 5:04 p.m.
• Filthy premises, East third street, 5:54 p.m.
• Fire alarm, Park View Court, 6:40 p.m.
• Welfare check, Park View Court, 7:05p.m.
• Noise complaint, South Canby Street, 8:03 p.m.
• Suspicious person, North Main Street, 8:41 p.m.
• Suspicious person, Coffeen Avenue, 8:45 p.m.
• Minor in possession. Coffeen Avenue, 10:22 p.m.
• Noise complaint, South Canby Street, 10:51 p.m.
• Suspicious circumstances, Highway 193, Banner, 3:29 p.m.
• Damaged property, Padlock Court, Dayton, 4:57 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until those individuals have appeared in court.
• Gary Michael Mcleod, 36, Sheridan, out of county warrant — contempt of court for an out of county court, following to close, possession of paraphernalia, municipal court, arrested by SPD.
Daily inmate count: 67
Female inmate count: 10
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 0
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 2
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 1
Number of releases for the previous day: 1
Latest posts by Outside Contributor (see all)
- Ambassadors give back to the community - June 24, 2016
- Looking back at the Belle Fourche Rodeo - June 24, 2016
- A BARN ABODE: Large open space, classic farmhouse architecture - June 24, 2016