WEATHER FROM OUR SPONSORS
• Rocky Mountain Ambulance assist, 2000 block West Brundage Lane, 10:02 a.m.
• Activated fire alarm, 1300 block High Tech Lane, 10:31 a.m.
• RMA assist, 500 block Avoca Court, 1:37 p.m.
• RMA assist, 400 block West Loucks Street, 10:18 p.m.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN AMBULANCE
• No report available at press time.
• No admissions reported.
• Dismissals — Stephanie L. Babione, Sheridan; Harper Ann Babione, Sheridan.
SHERIDAN POLICE DEPARTMENT
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• Agency assist, South Main Street, 12:43 a.m.
• Welfare check, Burkitt Street, 8:18 a.m.
• Dog at large, South Thurmond Street, 8:31 a.m.
• Welfare check, Fort Road, 8:51 a.m.
• Drug activity, South Main Street, 8:52 a.m.
• Removal of subject, East Brundage Lane, 9:12 a.m.
• Dog at large, West Brundage Street, 9:43 a.m.
• Illegal parking, Coffeen Avenue, 9:54 a.m.
• Death investigation, (suspected natural causes), South Sheridan Avenue, 9:58 a.m.
• Malicious destruction, West 11th Street, 10:30 a.m.
• Found property, Kroe Lane, 11:28 a.m.
• Animal incident, North Heights Lane, 11:53 a.m.
• Accident, East Brundage Lane, 12:09 p.m.
• Barking dog, Holmes Avenue, 12:16 p.m.
• Juvenile out of control, Lewis Street, 12:45 p.m.
• Damaged property, South Gould Street, 1 p.m.
• Welfare check, East Works Street, 2 p.m.
• Accident, Coffeen Avenue, 2:10 p.m.
• Found property, West Brundage Street, 2:12 p.m.
• Cat trap, South Timberline Drive, 2:24 p.m.
• Dog at large, Loucks Street, 3:03 p.m.
• Domestic, Highland Avenue, 3:21 p.m.
• Warrant service, Coffeen Avenue, 3:30 p.m.
• Accident with injuries, highland Avenue, 3:48 p.m.
• Phone harassment, North Heights Drive, 3:52 p.m.
• Dog at large, Gladstone Street, 4:03 p.m.
• Accident, South Brooks Street, 8:08 p.m.
• Agency assist, North Main Street, 8:35 p.m.
• Threats (cold), Sheridan area, 8:51 p.m.
• Reckless driver, East Brundage Lane, 9:13 p.m.
• Animal dead, North Main Street, 9:24 p.m.
• Removal of subject, East Fifth Street, 10:18 p.m.
• Bar check, North Main Street, 11:47 p.m.
• Bar check, North Main Street, 11:52 p.m.
SHERIDAN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
• Careless driver, West 16th Street, 5:32 p.m.
• Wyoming Highway Patrol assist, Highway 335 and Bird Farm Road, 7:26 p.m.
• Suspicious person, Adkins Place, 7:42 p.m.
• Welfare check, Decker Road, Highway 338, mile marker 1, 9:11 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until those individuals have appeared in court.
• Marissa E. Gonzales, 20, Sheridan, warrant, circuit court, arrested by SCSO
• Richard Dale Sowell, 26, Sheridan, warrant, DWUS, circuit court, arrested by SCSO
• Monica Lynn Evans, 46, Sheridan, bench warrant (contempt of court), district court, arrested by SPD
• Robert Anthony Redinger, 44, Sheridan, fail to maintain lane of travel, DWUI, circuit court, arrested by WHP
• Brittany Irene Kern, 23, Sheridan, fail to report accident with unattended vehicle, careless driving, circuit court, arrested by SPD
Daily inmate count: 67
Female inmate count: 13
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 0
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 2
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 5
Number of releases for the previous day: 3
Latest posts by Staff Reports (see all)
- Wyoming State Forestry Division to burn slash piles - November 24, 2015
- SHS announces first-quarter A Honor Rolls - November 24, 2015
- Big Horn Equestrian Center organizing Winter Masquerade Ball - November 24, 2015