WEATHER FROM OUR SPONSORS
• Activated fire alarm, 400 Clarendon, 9:21 a.m.
• No reports available at press time.
• Admissions — No admissions reported
• Dismissals — Tonya M. Lehtola, Sheridan, and Liana Maxine Lehtola
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• Littering, West Brundage Street, 8:29 a.m.
• Theft (cold), Park Street
• Dog at large, North Jefferson Street, 10:37 a.m.
• Abandoned vehicle, Warren Avenue, 11:05 a.m.
• Removal of subject, East Brundage Lane, 11:09 a.m.
• Abandoned vehicle, Martin Avenue, 11:27 a.m.
• Dog at large, North Main Street 12:40 p.m.
• Parking complaint, West Timberline Drive, 12:49 p.m.
• Animal lost, West Seventh Street, 1:09 p.m.
• Dog at large, Yellowtail Road, 2:01 p.m.
• Accident, Coffeen Avenue, 2:04 p.m.
• VIN inspection (2), West 12th Street, 4:32 p.m.
• Fraud, North Sheridan Avenue, 6:06 p.m.
• Civil standby, South Main Street, 8:15 p.m.
• Noise complaint, East Heald Street, 8:47 p.m.
SHERIDAN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
• Suspicious circumstances, West 13th Street, 8:25 a.m.
• Warrant service, West 13th Street, 2:51 p.m.
• Civil standby, Broadway Street, Dayton, 3:59 p.m.
• Battery (cold), Johnson Street, Big Horn, 5:04 p.m.
• DUS, Coffeen Avenue, Highway 87, mile marker 28, 8:46 p.m.
• Interference, Highway 87, mile marker 28, 10:19 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until those individuals have appeared in court.
• Brandon James Birindelli, Big Horn, complus auto insurance, passing in no-passing zone, DWUS, warrant, circuit court, arrested by SCSO
• Alexander Franklin Neard, 20, Sheridan, warrant x2 (probation violation), circuit court, arrested by SCSO
• Rachael Anne Keys, 28, Sheridan, criminal trespass, interfere with officer, circuit court, arrested by SCSO
Daily inmate count: 65
Female inmate count: 13
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 0
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 2
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 7
Number of releases for the previous day: 3
Latest posts by Outside Contributor (see all)
- Column: The utter nastiness of Ted Cruz - February 6, 2016
- Column: The Super Bowl’s 60 minutes of damage - February 6, 2016
- Guest Column: Wyoming Legislature wrong to take away state authority to label genetically modified foods - February 6, 2016