WEATHER FROM OUR SPONSORS
• No calls received.
• Trauma, Gould and Brundage Streets. 8:16 a.m.
• Medical, 700 block Marion Street, 3:07 p.m.
• Trauma, 200 block Smith Street, 3:15 p.m.
• Trauma, 900 block Joe Street, 3:32 p.m.
• Medical, 2800 block Coffeen Avenue, 8:13 p.m.
• Admissions — Lindsay J. Sain, Clearmont; Danielle M. Harnish, Sheridan.
• No dismissals reported.
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• Accident, Brundage Street, 8:07 a.m.
• Alarm, South Dome Drive, 9:27 a.m.
• Threats (cold), King Street, 10:14 a.m.
• Barking dog, North Heights Drive, 11:20 a.m.
• VIN inspection, West 12th street, 11:39 a.m.
• Theft (cold), Coffeen Avenue, 11:50 a.m.
• Barking dog, Holmes Avenue, 12:56 p.m.
• VIN inspection, West 12th Street, 1:12 p.m.
• Animal incident, South Main Street, 1:41 p.m.
• Suicidal subject, Marion Street, 3:05 p.m.
• Lost property, Coffeen Avenue, 3:47 p.m.
• Hit and run, Long Drive, 4:12 p.m.
• Accident, East Loucks Street, 4:54 p.m.
• Medical (private), South Sheridan Avenue, 4:56 p.m.
• Suicidal subject, Coffeen Avenue, 8:09 p.m.
• Barking dog, West 15th Street, 8:26 p.m.
• Accident, Victoria Street, 8:33 p.m.
• Careless driver, West Fifth Street, 9:47 p.m.
• Suspicious person, North Main Street, 11:24 p.m.
• Sexual battery (cold), Brook Street, Ranchester, 9:43 a.m.
• Juvenile out of control, Main Street, Dayton, 10:21 a.m.
• Animal welfare, West Halbert Street, Ranchester, 11:03 a.m.
• Warrant service (6), West 13th Street, 2:23 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until those individuals have appeared in court.
• Justin Cleo Moreland, 31, Banner, failure to obey stop sign, DWUS, circuit court, arrested by SPD
• Ryder Thomas Iddings, 18, Sheridan, warrant (conspiracy, burglary), circuit court, arrested by SCSO
• Paul Kent Christianson, 36, Lisbon, DWUI, circuit court, arrested by SCSO
Daily inmate count: 71
Female inmate count: 15
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 0
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 3
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 2
Number of releases for the previous day: 6
Latest posts by Outside Contributor (see all)
- Column: Jeb Bush’s foot-in-mouth problem — a failure to communicate - September 1, 2015
- Column: Summer flying by, but still fun to be had downtown - August 28, 2015
- Column: Affirming a right to die - August 28, 2015