WEATHER FROM OUR SPONSORS
SHERIDAN — The editor of “The Log,” the official publication of the Sheridan County Historical Society and Museum, is seeking article submissions for the next publication.
Submissions are welcome from all members of Sheridan County whether or not they hold a membership with the society.
The following submissions are desired:
• Feature articles with a minimum of 1,000 words and a maximum of 1,500 words relating to the history of the Sheridan area. Photos and/or graphics pertaining to the article are welcome.
• Shorter articles of approximately 250 words profiling historic people, places or events in the Sheridan area. Photos and/or graphics pertaining to the article are welcome.
• Recommendations of recent history-related books either on regional topics or written by local authors.
• Interesting historical tidbits.
Deadline for submissions to the spring 2014 edition “Outlying Communities in Sheridan County” is Feb. 28.
Submissions are done on a voluntary level and the society does not pay honorariums.
For more information or to submit an article call Judy at 751-1919 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Outside Contributor (see all)
- Carbon Creek Energy buys 7,500 wells in major CBM play - August 3, 2015
- Column: Putting a Senate bully in his place - July 31, 2015
- Column: Experiencing the Bozeman Trail - July 31, 2015