WEATHER FROM OUR SPONSORS
• Rocky Mountain Ambulance assist, 1400 block Holloway Avenue, 6:59 a.m.
• Medical, 1400 block Holloway Avenue, 6:57 a.m.
• Trauma, 200 block First West Parkway, 12:30 p.m.
• Transfer, 2500 block East 15th Street, Casper, 2:56 p.m.
• Transfer, 2800 block 10 Avenue North, Billings, 2:54 p.m.
• Medical, 500 block East Sixth Street, 4:29 p.m.
• Medical, 1200 block Illinois Street, 4:34 p.m.
• Trauma, 400 block North Jefferson Street, 7:09 p.m.
• Admissions — Cami Rose Anson, Sheridan.
• Dismissals — Sharron K. Ostler, Sheridan.
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• No report available
• Traffic complaint, North Main Street, 3:27 a.m.
• Lost property, Sheridan area, 10:50 a.m.
• Dog bite, Coffeen Avenue, 4:34 p.m.
• Grass fire, Country Club Lane
• Possession of drugs, Wolf Creek Road and Soldier Creek Road, 9:56 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until those individuals have appeared in court.
• Troy Garcia, 47, Worland, warrant (possession/controlled substance/misdemeanor)rcuit Court, Arrested by SCSO
Daily inmate count: 64
Female inmate count: 8
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 1
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 3
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 3
Number of releases for the previous day: 11
Latest posts by Outside Contributor (see all)
- Column: Summer flying by, but still fun to be had downtown - August 28, 2015
- Column: Affirming a right to die - August 28, 2015
- Meet Wyoming’s newest poet laureate - August 28, 2015