WEATHER FROM OUR SPONSORS
• Activated alarm, 1000 block Long Drive, 3:43 p.m.
• Activated alarm, 100 North Main Street, 3:50 p.m.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN AMBULANCE
• No report available at presstime.
SHERIDAN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
• No admissions or dismissals reported.
SHERIDAN POLICE DEPARTMENT
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• Suspicious person, North Main Street, 12:22 a.m.
• Found property, Illinois Street, 7:46 a.m.
• Welfare check, Airport Road, 8:15 a.m.
• Barking dog, East College Avenue, 8:29 a.m.
• Hit and run, Dunnuck Street, 9:49 a.m.
• Damaged property, Coffeen Avenue, 9:59 a.m.
• VIN inspection, West 12th Street, 10:33 a.m.
• Dog at large, Kroe Lane, 10:37 a.m.
• Animal lost, Lewis Street, 10:41 a.m.
• Domestic, West Fifth Street, 12:02 p.m.
• Welfare check, South Main Street, 12:15 p.m.
• Warrant service, North Scott Street, 12:28 p.m.
• Suspicious circumstances, Sheridan area, 1:09 p.m.
• Suspicious circumstances, West Brundage Street, 1:10 p.m.
• Cat trap, Coffeen Avenue, 2:28 p.m.
• Removal of subject, Gladstone Street, 3:39 p.m.
• Indecent exposure, Sheridan area, 4:22 p.m.
• Dog at large, Bender Lane, 4:26 p.m.
• Dog at large, North Sheridan Avenue, 4:58 p.m.
• Suspicious circumstances, East Fifth Street, 5:04 p.m.
• Harassment, Mydland Road, 6:08 p.m.
• Dog bite, East Ridge Road, 7:24 p.m.
• Possession of drugs, Coffeen Avenue, 9:01 p.m.
• Motorist assist, West Fifth Street, 10:44 p.m.
SHERIDAN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
• Search, Red Grade Road, Story, 9:29 a.m.
• Custody dispute, Big Horn Avenue, 10:53 a.m.
• Juvenile probation, Meade Avenue, Clearmont, 12:08 p.m.
• Failure to register, West 13th Street, 12:26 p.m.
• Fraud, Main Street, Dayton, 1:22 p.m.
• Warrant service, West 13th Street, 2:10 p.m.
• DUI reported, Highway 14 West, Dayton, 5:59 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until those individuals have appeared in court.
• Nathan Daniel Snyder, 34, Sheridan, bench warrant (probation violation/revocation), circuit court, driving with license cancelled/suspended/revoked, possession of paraphernalia, municipal court, Arrested by SPD
• Victor Jose Tejada, 37 Sheridan, failure to register, circuit court, arrested by SCSO
• Dena Shantrell Richards, 43, Ranchester, DWUI, circuit court, arrested by SCSO
Daily inmate count: 71
Female inmate count: 15
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 0
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 4
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 3
Number of releases for the previous day: 6
Latest posts by Outside Contributor (see all)
- A Rose for racial reconciliation - October 8, 2015
- Where the action is — Gordon Rose fishing report (Oct. 8, 2015) - October 8, 2015
- Joe Biden’s never-ending delay - October 7, 2015