WEATHER FROM OUR SPONSORS
• Structure fire, 400 block East Fifth Street, 1:18 a.m.
• Rocky Mountain Ambulance assist, 300 block West Burkitt Street, 2:04 a.m.
• Chimney fire, 20 block Timm Place, 5:48 a.m.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN AMBULANCE
• Fire standby, 400 block East Fifth Street, 1:17 a.m.
• Medical, 300 block West Burkitt Street, 2:02 a.m.
• Fire standby, 100 block Timm Place, 5:47 a.m.
• Medical, 500 block East College Avenue, 11:08 am.
• Trauma, 400 block Gladstone Street, 11;31 a.m.
• Trauma, 1400 block West Fifth Street, 2:45 p.m.
• Trauma, Interstate 90, 9:54 p.m.
• Medical, 500 block North Main Street, 10:04 p.m.
SHERIDAN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
• No admissions to report.
• Dismissals — Case William Wagoner, Gillette
SHERIDAN POLICE DEPARTMENT
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• No report available at press time.
SHERIDAN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
• Driving under the influence, Dayton Street, Ranchester, 2:11 a.m.
• Structure fire, Timm Place, 5:41 a.m.
• Larceny, Dayton Street, Ranchester, 9:15 a.m.
• Warrant service, West 13th Street, 12:05 p.m.
• Warrant service, South Main Street, 1:44 p.m.
• Theft (cold), Coffeen Street, Ranchester, 2:02 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until those individuals have appeared in court.
• Sean Patrick Kelli, 34, Sheridan, warrant (violation of family protection order), warrant (probation violation/revocation), circuit court, arrested by SCSO
• Farron James Leach, 30, Sheridan, DWUI, circuit court, arrested by SPD
• Jacob Danial Asmussen, 36, Sheridan, criminal entry, circuit court, arrested by SPD
Daily inmate count: 72
Female inmate count: 12
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 0
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 4
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 3
Number of releases for the previous day: 5
Latest posts by Staff Reports (see all)
- Huge comeback sends Troopers to ‘ship - July 30, 2016
- Wyoming Senior Olympics: Never stop competing - July 30, 2016
- HD51 candidates discuss approach to next budget, additional belt tightening - July 30, 2016