WEATHER FROM OUR SPONSORS
• Semi roll-over, 7460 Highway 14 West, 2:30 p.m.
• Activated alarm, 1800 block Fort Road, 9:04 p.m.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN AMBULANCE
• Trauma, US Highway 14 West, 2:12 p.m.
• Medical, 1400 block West Fifth Street, 3:52 p.m.
• Trauma, 100 block River Road, 5:15 p.m.
• Trauma, 1500 block Sugarland Drive, 7:45 p.m.
• Trauma, 3000 block Coffeen Avenue, 11:24 p.m.
SHERIDAN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
• No admissions or dismissals to report.
SHERIDAN POLICE DEPARTMENT
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• No report available at press time.
SHERIDAN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
• Fraud, Smith Street, 7:12 a.m.
• Traffic complaint, Red Grade Road, mile maker .95, Big Horn, 9:55 a.m.
• Traffic complaint, First Street and Jackson Street, 11:05 a.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until those individuals have appeared in court.
• Micah Bartle Lacunza, 27, Sheridan, illegal registration, circuit court, driving with suspended license, failure to maintain liability insurance, municipal court, arrested by SPD
Daily inmate count: 73
Female inmate count: 12
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 0
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 3
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 1
Number of releases for the previous day: 3
Latest posts by Outside Contributor (see all)
- Cheney BLM claim wrong, fuels hate - February 11, 2016
- Marco Rubio unravels in the spotlight of presidential politics - February 11, 2016
- Outdoor apps worth the download - February 11, 2016