WEATHER FROM OUR SPONSORS
• Rocky Mountain Ambulance assist, 400 block Amanda Lane, 10:36 a.m.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN AMBULANCE
• Trauma, 1000 block Adair Avenue, 10:15 a.m.
• Medical, 400 block Amanda Lane, 10:36 a.m.
• Medical, 1700 block South Sheridan Avenue, 10:57 a.m.
• Football standby, Dan Madia Field, 5:20 p.m.
• Trauma, Highway 14 East, 5:51 p.m.
• Trauma, Highway 14 East, 6:36 p.m.
• Medical, 800 block North Main Street, 10 p.m.
SHERIDAN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
• Admissions — Latelee Sheeley of Sheridan, Hallie Joe Anne Carlson of Sheridan, Taaj Elliot Hendrickson of Sheridan.
• No dismissals reported.
SHERIDAN POLICE DEPARTMENT
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• Animal found, Coffeen Avenue, 12:02 a.m.
• DUI-Reddi report, North Main Street, 3:30 a.m.
• Juvenile out of control, Mydland Road, 7:30 a.m.
• Child endangerment, Brooks Street, 7:53 a.m.
• Suspicious vehicle, East Woodland Park Road, 8:02 a.m.
• Theft (cold), West Seymour Street, 8:36 a.m.
• Dog at large, Highland Avenue, 9:14 a.m.
• Warrant service, North Main Stret, 9:57 a.m.
• Agency assist, Illinois Street, 10:15 a.m.
• Medical, Amanda Lane, 10:35 a.m.
• Accident, Brundage Lane, 10:48 a.m.
• Accident, East Brundage Lane, 12:10 p.m.
• Illegal parking, Bruce Mountain Drive, 12:24 p.m.
• Dog at large, Coffeen Avenue, 1:40 p.m.
• Dog at large, North Sheridan Avenue, 2:45 p.m.
• DUI-Reddi report, North Main Street, 4:01 p.m.
• DUI-Reddi report, North Main Street, 4:19 p.m.
• Barking dog, Bellevue Avenue, 4:22 p.m.
• Parking complaint, West Works Street, 5:12 p.m.
• Accident, North Main Street, 5:25 p.m.
• Theft (cold), Smith Street, 5:35 p.m.
• Accident, Mydland Road, 6:21 p.m.
• Suspicious circumstances, Coffeen Avenue, 6:46 p.m.
• Dog violation, East Burkitt Street, 8:18 p.m.
• Domestic, Wyoming Avenue, 8:50 p.m.
• Driving under the influence, Coffeen Avenue, 11:06 p.m.
SHERIDAN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
• Theft (cold), Highway 14 West, Dayton, 8:40 a.m.
• Assist Wyoming Highway Patrol, Coffeen Avenue, 6:53 p.m.
• Prowler, Upper Prairie Dog Road, Banner, 11:45 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until those individuals have appeared in court.
• Willie Oredous Cooper, 21, Sheridan, bench warrant (contempt of court), municipal court, arrested by SPD.
• Lawrence Robert Rhodes, 56, Sheridan, driving while under the influence, driving while under suspension, circuit court, arrested by SPD.
• John Ronald Bocek, 70, Ranchester, driving while under the influence, circuit court, arrested by SPD.
• Miranda Dionne Shanta, 33, Sheridan, driving while under the influence, speeding in 30 MPH zone, circuit court, arrested by SPD.
Daily inmate count: 78
Female inmate count: 14
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 0
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 3
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 5
Number of releases for the previous day: 4
Latest posts by Outside Contributor (see all)
- Column: Putting a Senate bully in his place - July 31, 2015
- Column: Experiencing the Bozeman Trail - July 31, 2015
- Community Perspectives: Wyo. Business Alliance, community leaders discuss what makes Sheridan unique - July 31, 2015