WEATHER FROM OUR SPONSORS
SHERIDAN — D.A. Davidson & Co. is hosting an evening of cocktails and conversation about retirement preparation and strategies to maximize your Social Security benefits.
The local D.A. Davidson & Co. office of Swanson, Ferguson and Boley will present three of the region’s Social Security and investment specialists for this informative talk:
• Sean Sturges — Certified Financial Planner, Director of Financial Planning for D.A. Davidson & Co.
• Andrew Resnik — Regional Marketing Director for Lincoln Financial Group
• Gary Miller — Chartered Financial Analyst, Founder and Chief Investment Officer for Frontier Asset Management
This event will be held at The Powder Horn clubhouse Oct. 24.
Cocktails and hors d’oeuvres will be served at 4:30 p.m. and the conversation will begin at 5:30 p.m.
Call 674-6288 by Oct. 22 to reserve a spot.
Latest posts by Outside Contributor (see all)
- Political conventions like night and day - July 27, 2016
- All the flavors you love: Chicken, bacon, blue cheese wedge salad - July 27, 2016
- The upsides of home owner’s associations - July 27, 2016