WEATHER FROM OUR SPONSORS
SHERIDAN — Sheridan County Public Health is offering community flu clinics.
The clinics are:
• Oct. 7 from 3-6 p.m. at Sheridan Junior High School gym
• Oct 9 from noon to 2 p.m. at Sheridan Senior Center
• Oct 9 from 3-6 p.m. at Sheridan High School gym.
The cost for the flu shot is $30 and $10 for children under 18 who qualify for the Vaccines for Children or Wyoming Vaccinates Important People programs.
For more information call Sheridan County Public Health at 672-5169.
Latest posts by Outside Contributor (see all)
- A special love: Grandparents raising grandchildren - November 28, 2015
- Academics for All gears up for 19th year of recognizing SHS seniors - November 28, 2015
- Column: A culture of kindness - November 28, 2015