WEATHER FROM OUR SPONSORS
SHERIDAN — Sheridan County Public Health is offering community flu clinics.
The clinics are:
• Oct. 7 from 3-6 p.m. at Sheridan Junior High School gym
• Oct 9 from noon to 2 p.m. at Sheridan Senior Center
• Oct 9 from 3-6 p.m. at Sheridan High School gym.
The cost for the flu shot is $30 and $10 for children under 18 who qualify for the Vaccines for Children or Wyoming Vaccinates Important People programs.
For more information call Sheridan County Public Health at 672-5169.
Latest posts by Outside Contributor (see all)
- Too much Trump bashing - July 26, 2016
- The path ahead for Clinton with dissatisfied voters - July 26, 2016
- Herr Trumpf inspiring horrifying behavior - July 23, 2016