WEATHER FROM OUR SPONSORS
SHERIDAN — Sheridan County Public Health is offering community flu clinics.
The clinics are:
• Oct. 7 from 3-6 p.m. at Sheridan Junior High School gym
• Oct 9 from noon to 2 p.m. at Sheridan Senior Center
• Oct 9 from 3-6 p.m. at Sheridan High School gym.
The cost for the flu shot is $30 and $10 for children under 18 who qualify for the Vaccines for Children or Wyoming Vaccinates Important People programs.
For more information call Sheridan County Public Health at 672-5169.
Latest posts by Outside Contributor (see all)
- Column: An independence day for Britain? - May 27, 2016
- Community Perspectives: Leaving love notes in your downtown! - May 27, 2016
- Health Watch: Local cancer support - May 27, 2016