WEATHER FROM OUR SPONSORS
SHERIDAN — Sheridan County Public Health is offering community flu clinics.
The clinics are:
• Oct. 7 from 3-6 p.m. at Sheridan Junior High School gym
• Oct 9 from noon to 2 p.m. at Sheridan Senior Center
• Oct 9 from 3-6 p.m. at Sheridan High School gym.
The cost for the flu shot is $30 and $10 for children under 18 who qualify for the Vaccines for Children or Wyoming Vaccinates Important People programs.
For more information call Sheridan County Public Health at 672-5169.
Latest posts by Outside Contributor (see all)
- ‘Wrong choice’ will take away guns, right to speak out - October 22, 2016
- ‘How would Arnold play this’ golf shot? - October 22, 2016
- ‘Wrong person’ elected means loss of freedoms - October 22, 2016