March 29, 2013 reports
Date posted: March 29, 2013
• Fluid clean-up, 50 block South Custer Street, 11:33 a.m.
• Medical, 400 block North Jefferson Street, 9:40 a.m.
• Medical, 1500 block Big Horn Avenue, 10:24 a.m.
• Medical, 1400 block West Fifth Street, 10:43 a.m.
• Medical, 1500 block Big Horn Avenue, 1:34 p.m.
• Medial, 1400 block West Fifth Street, 1:36 p.m.
• Medical, 1400 block West Fifth Street, 2:35 p.m.
• Trauma, Red Grade Road, 5:52 p.m.
• Medical, 1400 block West Fifth Street, 10 p.m.
• Medical, 100 block West 13th Street, 10:14 p.m.
• No admissions or dismissals reported.
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• No report available at press time.
• Fraud, Fish Hatchery Road, Banner, 10 a.m.
• Agency assist, East Fifth Street, 12:12 p.m.
• Warrant service, West Halbert Street, Ranchester, 1:07 p.m.
• Suicide attempt, Red Grade Road, 5:48 p.m.
• Missing person, Brook Street, Ranchester, 7:33 p.m.
• Civil dispute, Red Cloud Drive, Banner, 9:22 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until those individuals have appeared in court.
• Douglas Delee Lamping, 26, Sheridan, bench warrant (2) (contempt of court), probation violation/revocation, larceny, circuit court, out of county warrant (criminal entry, breach of peace, battery (2), property destruction and defacing), out of county court, arrested by SCSO.
• Andrew Todd TwoBulls, 50, Sheridan, driving while under the influence, driving while under suspension, circuit court, arrested by SPD.
• Nicole Marie Costa, 27, Sheridan, driving while under the influence, open container by vehicle operator, circuit court, arrested by SCSO.
Daily inmate count: 98
Female inmate count: 22
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 0
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 2
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 3
Number of releases for the previous day: 6