WEATHER FROM OUR SPONSORS
• No calls reported.
• Medical, 1800 block Fort Road, 6:57 a.m.
• Transfer, 1400 block West Fifth Street, Billings, 1:48 p.m.
• Trauma, 400 block North Jefferson Street, 2:15 p.m.
• Transfer, 1800 block Fort Road, 4:21 p.m.
• Trauma, 2600 block South Sheridan Avenue, 8:50 p.m.
• Admissions — No admissions reported.
• Dismissals — Katie E. Curtis of Ranchester, Maya Kate Curtis of Ranchester.
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• Warrant service, East Works Street, 12:49 a.m.
• Burglar alarm, Illinois Street, 9:30 a.m.
• Found property, North Main Street, 10;15 a.m.
• Suspicious person, Broadway Street, 10:32 a.m.
• Accident (delayed), West Brundage Street, 10:52 a.m.
• Dog violation, Heald Street, 11:53 a.m.
• Found property, East Burkitt Street, 1:40 p.m.
• Animal lost, North Sheridan Avenue, 2:17 p.m.
• Suspicious circumstances, South Sheridan Avenue, 2:53 p.m.
• Trespass in progress, Dunnuck Street, 3:32 p.m.
• Civil dispute, Coffeen Avenue, 4:21 p.m.
• Malicious mischief, Park Street, 5:02 p.m.
• Threats (cold), A Street, 5:22 p.m.
• Solicitors, Bellevue Avenue, 6:14 p.m.
• Threats (cold), Mydland Road, 7:13 p.m
• Disturbing the peace, Emerson Street, 8:07 p.m.
• Illegal parking, East Heald Street, 8:49 p.m.
• Welfare check, Halbert Street, Ranchester, 3:19 p.m.
• Warrant service, Skinner Street, 4:15 p.m.
• Welfare check, Coffeen Avenue, 5:30 p.m.
• Fight, Big Horn Avenue, 7:16 p.m.
• DUI-Reddi report, Allen Avenue, 8:12 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until those individuals have appeared in court.
• Craig Adam Meier, 34, Sheridan, out of county warrant (2) (failure to appear), out of county court, arrested by SCSO.
• Kristy Ann Buckley, 24, Sheridan, driving while under the influence, circuit court, arrested by SPD.
• Jason Michael Knowles, 35, Sheridan, driving while under the influence, driving while under suspension, circuit court, arrested by SCSO.
Daily inmate count: 102
Female inmate count: 22
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 0
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate total): 3
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 2
Number of releases for the previous day: 4
Latest posts by Tom Cotton (see all)
- Lifeguarding: Not just a day in the sun - June 28, 2013
- June 27, 2013 reports - June 27, 2013
- Six from Sheridan County taking part in National Junior High finals - June 21, 2013