WEATHER FROM OUR SPONSORS
SHERIDAN — Organizers said while final numbers are still being figured, the Taste of Sheridan held Sunday at Thorne-Rider Stadium likely brought in at least $19,000.
The North Main Association, which puts together the event each year, puts that money toward furthering the vision for the neighborhood.
Organizers said the event was well attended, with some restaurants running out of their “tastes” before the function had ended near 7 p.m.
People’s Best Taste
1. Sidewalk Cafe at Sheridan Memorial Hospital
2. Remington’s at The Powder Horn
1. Warehouse 201
3. Remington’s at The Powder Horn
Latest posts by Staff Reports (see all)
- Sheridan Press Editorial: OPEN DISCUSSION: Debate detention center issues publicly, keep personal conflicts out of it - October 10, 2015
- Agendas — Oct. 10, 2015 - October 10, 2015
- Local Sports Briefs — Oct. 10, 2015 - October 10, 2015