WEATHER FROM OUR SPONSORS
SHERIDAN — Organizers said while final numbers are still being figured, the Taste of Sheridan held Sunday at Thorne-Rider Stadium likely brought in at least $19,000.
The North Main Association, which puts together the event each year, puts that money toward furthering the vision for the neighborhood.
Organizers said the event was well attended, with some restaurants running out of their “tastes” before the function had ended near 7 p.m.
People’s Best Taste
1. Sidewalk Cafe at Sheridan Memorial Hospital
2. Remington’s at The Powder Horn
1. Warehouse 201
3. Remington’s at The Powder Horn
Latest posts by Staff Reports (see all)
- College hosts discussion on future of education in Sheridan - September 29, 2016
- TRMS student earns national recognition for coding computer game - September 29, 2016
- DSA kicks off ‘Hunting for Bucks’ event - September 29, 2016