WEATHER FROM OUR SPONSORS
SHERIDAN — Sheridan Community Land Trust is hosting three group bike rides in Big Horn on Saturday.
“Tour de Big Horn” will begin at 8 a.m. at the Big Horn Mercantile just off Highway 335.
A free breakfast burrito and coffee will be offered before the rides.
The three bike rides are:
• Cruiser — a 6.33 mile ride around the loop on Brinton Road
• Road Bike — a 12.53 mile ride on Upper Road (Highway 335) and returning on Brinton Road
• Mountain Bike — a 23 mile ride on Upper Road, State Road 77, Little Goose Canyon and Brinton Road
All rides end back in Big Horn.
After the rides participants are invited to stay for lunch at the Big Horn Smokehouse. There is a cost for lunch.
The cost of the rides is $10 per person, although high school and college students can join the rides for free. Participants will receive a free T-shirt while supplies last.
For more information or to register for a ride, call Claire Hobbes at 828-230-4765 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Staff Reports (see all)
- TR volleyball goes 2-2 at first day of Douglas Tourney - August 28, 2015
- Editorial: Why is ABF struggling so much? - August 28, 2015
- Free University of Wyoming Cowboy tickets available for veterans - August 28, 2015