WEATHER FROM OUR SPONSORS
SHERIDAN – Three teams won their respective flights in the annual Member-Guest Golf Tournament at the Powder Horn last weekend said PGA professional Todd Bleidner. The winners were:
• Augusta Flight: Doug Hockett and Tyler Watts won the flight with 18 under par. Second place went to the team of Tony Markve and Tim Barnes at 12 under. The teams of Rob Connor and Jimmy Dan Connor and Bill Baas and Lee Shults tied for third place at minus four.
• St. Andrews Flight: Mike Schauer and Lyman Flint posted a winning score of 11 under, one shot ahead of Bob Cross and Larry Carroll. Tommy Doyle and George Dukich came in at five under for third place.
• Pebble Beach Flight: The team of Marc Kenley and Merlin Zowada came from behind to win the flight with a four-under total, one shot ahead of Tom Neighbors and Ron Rossol. Two teams tied for third place at two-under: Gary Stevenson and Dan Overton, and Frank Boley and Kevin Anderson.
Mike Schaeur and Lyman Flint won the Derby competition with Gary Bergman and Bill Gipson finishing second. Marc Kenley and Merlin Zowada were third.
Closest to the pin winners were Dan Overton, Bill Gipson, Mike Schauer.
Latest posts by Staff Reports (see all)
- Lara scores PH hole-in-one - July 31, 2015
- Power to Play Sports to host free coaches educational meeting - July 31, 2015
- Four win PH Stableford tourney - July 31, 2015