This week’s Easter Egg hunts
Date posted: March 25, 2013
Westview Easter Egg Hunt
• Friday from 2:30-3:15 p.m. at Westview Health Care Center, 1990 W. Loucks St.
For ages 1-9. Look for the special prize in each age group. For more information call Yvette Voogd at 672-9789.
Sheridan Recreation District Easter Egg Hunt Eggs-Travaganza
• Saturday from 10-10:15 a.m. at Thorne-Rider Park on 11th Street.
For ages 0-8. Be sure to be there before the 10 a.m. starting time. Ages 0-3 will be on Redle Field. Ages 4-5 will be on Barney Park. Ages 6-8 will be in the playground area by the sand volleyball court. The Easter Bunny will be available for pictures at the end of the hunt. Plenty of chocolate, candies and prizes for everyone. In case of rain, all hunts will be held at Sheridan High School. For more information call Brooke at the Sheridan Recreation District at 674-6421.
Sheridan Manor Easter Egg Hunt
• Saturday from 10-10:30 a.m. at Sheridan Manor, 1851 Big Horn Ave.
For ages 0-10. Easter egg hunt on the front lawn of Sheridan Manor. If weather is bad the hunt will be inside. For more information call Lisa Kramer at 674-4416.
Tongue River Easter Egg Hunt
• Saturday from 10-11 a.m. at Scott Bicentennial Park in Dayton.
For kids ages 0-10. For more information call the Tongue River Valley Community Center at 655-9419.
Vertical Church Easter Egg Extravaganza
• Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Kendrick Park.
Bring your own basket! Ages 0-2 will start at 10:30 a.m., ages 3-5 at 11 a.m., ages 6-8 at 11:30 a.m. and ages 9-12 at noon. There will be inflatables for kids to play on, music, face painting, Easter egg races, prize giveaways and Easter Bunny photos. For more information call the church at 673-1060.
Easter Egg Huntin’ with the Pooch
• Saturday from 11-11:30 a.m. at Dan Madia Field, west of Thorne-Rider Park on 11th Street.
Bring your pooch to the first annual Easter Egg Huntin’ with the Pooch event. Dogs and owners will explore and locate eggs filled with dog treats, tennis balls and other dog toys. Dogs must stay on a leash and if the pooch has an accident, the clean-up is your responsibility. For more information call Brooke at the Sheridan Recreation District at 674-6421.
Grace Anglican Church Easter EGGstravaganza Hunt
• Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Grace Anglican Church, 1992 W. Fifth St. (former Sheridan Country Club)
For children through age 11. The doors open at 11:30 a.m. and the hunt starts at noon. There will be more than 2,000 eggs filled with candy and toys. A free hot dog lunch will be offered after the hunt. All are welcome to attend this free event, which will be held rain or shine. For more information call Kevin at 307-461-0237.
Walmart Easter Egg Hunt
• Saturday from 1-2 p.m. on the back side of Walmart building, 1695 Coffeen Ave.
Ages 0-6 will start at 1 p.m. Ages 7-12 will start at 1:30 p.m. Thousands of eggs including one golden egg hidden for each age group. The golden egg is worth a special prize. For more information call Kae at 674-6492.