• Smoke investigation, 50 block North Main Street, 7:41 a.m.
• Rocky Mountain Ambulance assist, 600 block Long Drive, 8:09 a.m.
• Smoke investigation, 800 block North Main Street, 3:11 p.m.
• RMA assist, 2000 block South Sheridan Avenue, 6 p.m.
GOOSE VALLEY FIRE
• Medical assist, 400 block Jefferson Street, 6:22 p.m.
• No reports available at press time.
• Admissions — Molly L. Brock, Kaycee; Louis Lafayette Brock, Kaycee
• Dismissals — Stephanie E. Kjorstad, Sheridan; Delilah Kjorstad, Sheridan
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• No reports available by press time.
• Shoplifting, North Piney Road, Banner, 7:56 a.m.
• Livestock loose, Upper Road, 8:20 a.m.
• Accident with injury, Interstate 90, mile marker 2, Parkman, 10:54 a.m.
• Accident, Interstate 90, mile marker 18, 7:50 p.m.
• Livestock loose, Bird Farm Road and Highway 87, 9:05 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until the individuals have appeared in court.
• Tanner M. Brown, 24, Mills, contempt of court/bench warrant, out of county court, arrested by SCSO
• Jade Marie Fava, 29, Sheridan, contempt of court/bench warrant, circuit court, arrested by SPD
Daily inmate count: 69
Female inmate count: 20
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 1
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 1
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 2
Number of releases for the previous day: 5