• Fuel spill, 2100 block North Main Street, 4:56 a.m.
• Rocky Mountain Ambulance assist, 1200 block Second Avenue East, 5:42 p.m.
GOOSE VALLEY FIRE
• No calls reported.
• No reports available at press time.
• Admissions — Stephanie E. Kjorstad, Sheridan; Kendra Rae Lynn Shaffer, Sheridan; Amiyah Shafer, Sheridan; Delilah Kjorstad, Sheridan
• No dismissals reported.
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• Suspicious circumstance, Falcon Ridge Court, 6:56 a.m.
• Lost property, Sheridan area, 7:39 a.m.
• Assist agency, Big Horn Avenue, 8:41 a.m.
• Accident, Sheridan area, 8:57 a.m.
• Citizen assist, Grinnell Plaza, 9:03 a.m.
• Minor in possession, Long Drive, 9:59 a.m.
• Accident, South Sheridan Avenue, 11:57 a.m.
• Parking complaint, Sagebrush Drive, 12:18 p.m.
• Hit and run, South Gould Street, 12:31 p.m.
• Accident, Coffeen Avenue, 1:21 p.m.
• Welfare check, Big Horn Avenue, 1:24 p.m.
• Accident, Fifth Street, 1:56 p.m.
• Citizen assist, West 12th Street, 2:10 p.m.
• Accident, Coffeen Avenue, 3:03 p.m.
• Abandoned vehicle, East Heald Street, 3:25 p.m.
• Potential child pornography, Coffeen Avenue, 4:33 p.m.
• Animal incident, Marion Street, 4:52 p.m.
• Dispute, Second Avenue East, 5:41 p.m.
• DUI, South Thurmond Avenue, 8:04 p.m.
• Suicidal subject, Sheridan area, 8:15 p.m.
• Animal found, North Heights Way, 10:19 p.m.
• Domestic, Illinois Street, 11:46 p.m.
• Found property, North Piney Road, Banner, 9:44 a.m.
• Warrant service, West 13th Street, 5:47 p.m.
• Threats cold, West 13th Street, 7:38 p.m.
• Assist Wyoming Highway Patrol, Interstate 90 westbound, mile marker 37, Banner
• Assist WHP, Interstate 90 eastbound, mile marker 23, 11:28 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until the individuals have appeared in court.
• Matthew Jacob Hood, 33, Sheridan, contempt of court/bench warrant, circuit court, arrested by SCSO
• Corey John Burns, 40, Sheridan, DWUI, circuit court, arrested by SPD
• Helene Renee Reimers, 35, Gillette, contempt of court/bench warrant, circuit court, arrested by SCSO
• Monte Marion Burke, 60, Sheridan, warrant, circuit court, arrested by SPD
Daily inmate count: 73
Female inmate count: 19
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 1
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 1
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 4
Number of releases for the previous day: 3