• Rocky Mountain Ambulance assist, 1800 block Big Horn Avenue, 6:02 p.m.
GOOSE VALLEY FIRE
• No calls reported.
• No reports available at press time.
• No admissions or dismissals reported.
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• Curfew violation, North Main Street, 2:55 a.m.
• Suspicious circumstance, Coffeen Avenue, 9:10 a.m.
• Accident private, Adair Avenue, 10 a.m.
• Fraud, North Main Street, 10:01 a.m.
• Theft cold, Long Drive, 11:09 a.m.
• Suspicious circumstance, Broadway Street, 11:32 a.m.
• Court/violation, East Mountain View Drive, 11:35 a.m.
• Theft cold, West Sixth Street, 12:08 p.m.
• Trespass warning, Avoca Place, 12:12 p.m.
• Citizen assist, Illinois Street, 12:35 p.m.
• DUI, West Brundage Street, 2:08 p.m.
• Animal dead, Sheridan area, 2:44 p.m.
• Animal incident, North Main Street, 3:15 p.m.
• Barking dog, Illinois Street, 3:26 p.m.
• Careless driver, Loucks Street, 3:27 p.m.
• Abandoned vehicle, East Brundage Street, 4:31 p.m.
• Assist agency, West 12th Street, 6:59 p.m.
• Verbal domestic, Mydland Road, 7:20 p.m.
• Removal of subject, Sugarland Drive, 9:52 p.m.
• Removal of subject, South Gould Street, 10:19 p.m.
• Motorist assist, Sheridan County area, 8:02 a.m.
• Dispute all others, Coffeen Avenue, 9:26 a.m.
• Damaged property, Dow Road, 9:30 a.m.
• DUS, Dayton Street, Ranchester, 3:49 p.m.
• Welfare check, Johnson Street, Big Horn, 4:15 p.m.
• Search and rescue, Johnson County, 6:17 p.m.
• Suspicious person, Coffeen Avenue, 6:52 p.m.
• Civil dispute, Upper Road, 8:28 p.m.
• Suspicious circumstance, Frisbie Road, 8:44 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until the individuals have appeared in court.
• Rhiann Nicole Lowe, 29, Sheridan, DUI, circuit court, arrested by SPD
• Lyle Kenneth Bullshows, 42, Wyola, Montana, contempt of court/bench warrant, circuit court, arrested by SPD
Daily inmate count:69
Female inmate count: 19
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 2
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 2
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 2
Number of releases for the previous day: 4