• Rocky Mountain Ambulance assist, 3000 block Coffeen Avenue, 2:18 a.m.
• RMA assist, 800 block Dunnuck Street, 2:19 p.m.
GOOSE VALLEY FIRE
• No calls reported.
• Medical, Kleenburn Road, 12:18 a.m.
• Medical, Coffeen Avenue, 2:12 a.m.
• Medical, Coffeen Avenue, 2:32 a.m.
• Medical, West 12th Street, 9:56 a.m.
• Medical, Fort Road, 11:57 a.m.
• Medical, Dunnuck Street, 2:18 p.m.
• Medical, West Fifth Street, 3:30 p.m.
• Dismissals — Elizabeth Jo Wright, Sheridan; James Wright, Sheridan; Finleigh Wright; Chali S. Dobrenz, Sheridan
• Admissions — Suzanne Cherry Gonda, Sheridan; Cecily Suzanne Gonda, Sheridan
• Admissions — Barbara L. Homola, Ranchester; Ladd Woodrow Homola, Ranchester
• Dismissals — Suzanne Cherry Gonda, Sheridan; Cecily Suzanne Gonda, Sheridan
Information in the police reports is taken from the SPD website.
• Reports not available at press time.
• Suicidal subject, Steamboat Drive, Dayton, 10:22 a.m.
• Assist agency, North Main Street, 4:53 p.m.
• Suspicious circumstance, Centennial Lane, 5:58 p.m.
Names of individuals arrested for domestic violence or sexual assault will not be released until the individuals have appeared in court.
• Anthony Eric Cash, 22, Sheridan, use/under influence of drugs, circuit court, arrested by SPD
• Gregory Alan Ecoff, 63, Sheridan, DUI, circuit court, arrested by SPD
• Cory James Twite, 25, Gillette, possession of a controlled substance in plant form less than 3 oz., possession of a controlled substance in powder or crystal form less than 3 grams, use/under influence of drugs, circuit court, arrested by SPD
• Sterling Taylor Purcell, 24, Banner, use/under influence of drugs, circuit court, arrested by SPD
• Theodore James Plotts, 57, Dayton, DUS, circuit court, arrested by SPD
Daily inmate count: 60
Female inmate count: 19
Inmates at treatment facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 2
Inmates housed at other facilities (not counted in daily inmate count): 3
Number of book-ins for the previous day: 4
Number of releases for the previous day: 2